Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cogan's Pizza

cogan's pizza norfolk



I went out for dinner with 2 girlfriends last Thursday night. We decided to go to Cogan's in Norfolk because they have good pizza, great happy hour specials and an outdoor patio. The wait was a bit long for the patio (it was a beautiful evening so we were kind of expecting that) but the drink specials and the promise of good pizza were enough to keep us occupied until a table opened. Once we were seated, we ordered a tomato, mushroom, artichoke, prosciutto and gouda pie (I bit of a clash of flavors, I know, but the pizza was really good!) The cheese was gooey, the crust crispy and the toppings all tasted really fresh. Cogan's has never let me down so I give it a hearty 2 thumbs up.


(Ps. their veggie sub and the portobello mushroom sandwich w/ artichokes and fresh mozzarella are also killer!)

No comments: