Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Creamy spinach Cobia, balsamic pots and sauteed pattypans

creamy spinach cobia pattypan squash

Last night I decided to use more of the cobia (I have a vacuum sealer and sealed about 10lbs of it!) my husband caught over the weekend. I prepared it with a creamy spinach sauce (similar to a spinach artichoke dip that included greek yogurt, sour cream and a bit of garlic), oven roasted balsamic potatoes and sauteed patty pan squash. (Thanks Tom and David!) The fish and potatoes were good but the squash was delish! I sauteed it with a little evoo, garlic and peperonchino. This if you are interested in this recipe or any others that aren't included on the blog write me either in the comments section or send me an email and I'll be more than happy to pass it along!
XOXO
J

No comments: